Honor Code will provide students with an immersive digital learning experience designed to help them recognize the cause and effect of bullying while building the skills necessary to prevent bullying in their communities. Through strategic partnerships, we’re able to provide Honor Code to schools across North America at no cost.
The program will incorporate core elements from the Navy SEALs ethos: Integrity, Responsibility, Loyalty, Respect, Teamwork, Discipline, Selflessness, Leading by Example, Goal Orientation, and Standing up for Others.
Following the program, students will be able to:
- Identify bullying in its major forms: physical, verbal, cyber, and relational
- Understand the roots and triggers of bullying – including the implications and effects
- Internalize key traits of the Navy SEAL ethos
- Practice effective ways to respond to bullying, support others, and seek
Six Module Topics
Community & more!
– Collaborative for Academic, Social, & Emotional Learning
– National Health Education Standards
Our Navy Seal Participants
Learn about leadership, respect, integrity and more with Honor Code. In partnership with the Navy SEAL Foundation, Navy SEALs collaborated with EVERFI to build and develop this important resource.
Honor code Ambassadors
Athletes and celebrities are standing up against bullying across the country. Meet & learn more about the Honor Code Ambassadors that internalize the Navy SEALs ethos in their everyday life:
Become a partner
More than 70% of K-12 students have witnessed bullying in school.
Be a part of the solution today:
EVERFI is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. EVERFI has reached over 18 million learners across North America and Canada, which includes over 20,000 K-12 schools. To learn more, visit everfi.com.